CENTURY 21 Alliance Group is pleased to announce the agency and several of its agents received awards from Century 21 Real Estate LLC for outstanding production and service in 2013.
- The CENTURION® Office Award was presented to CENTURY 21 Alliance Group in recognition of exceptional sales production in 2013. The CENTURION® Award is presented to CENTURY 21 offices that achieve or surpass sales production of ? or ? closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- For its commitment to providing quality customer service to its clients, CENTURY 21 Alliance Group earned the Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award. The annual award is based on results from the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Survey (QSS), which is e-mailed to consumers immediately after the purchase or sale of a home through a CENTURY 21 office. To earn this award, an office must have received the Quality Service Office Award the previous year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group also received the President’s Office Award, which is bestowed upon those CENTURY 21 offices that earn the CENTURY 21 CENTURION® Award and the CENTURY 21 Quality Service award in the same calendar year.
- Agent Linda Fillippo was honored as one of CENTURY 21 System’s top-producers nationwide with the coveted CENTURY 21 Masters Emerald Producer Award. Emerald level status is awarded to an agent who has met minimum sales production of $148,000 or 44 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
-Agents Linda Zyla, Dave Gring, and Rick Jolliff were honored with the CENTURY 21 Masters Ruby Producer Award. Ruby level status is awarded to an agent who has met minimum sales production of $113,000 or 33 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- The Jeanne Sommer Team was recognized for outstanding production in 2013 with a DOUBLE CENTURION® Team Award. The six-member team consists of Jeanne Sommer, Julie Johnson, Michelle Renninger, Laurie Anderson, Pam Kandalec and Jodie Peller. The DOUBLE CENTURION® Team Award is awarded to sales teams generating a minimum of ? in sales production or ? closed transaction sides during the calendar year.
- The Jeanne Sommer Team also was honored with the Quality Service Pinnacle Team Award. Based on results from the QSS, this award is given to sales teams that received the Quality Service Team Award the previous year.
- In addition, the Jeanne Sommer Team received the President's Team Award, which is presented to CENTURY 21 System sales teams that earn the CENTURY 21 CENTURION® Team Award and the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Team award in the same calendar year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Lisa and Leroy Moore and Joe Pagan were awarded with a Quality Service Pinnacle Producer Award for their dedication to quality service. The annual award is based on results from the QSS. The agent must have received the Quality Service Producer Award the previous year.
Linda Fillippo, Linda Zyla, Rick Jolliff, Kathy Jacobs, Steve & Jan Hoard, Nancy Glickauf, and Mary Ann Alberson were presented with a Quality Service Producer Award, which is given to those CENTURY 21 members based on results from the QSS.