CENTURY 21 Alliance Group is pleased to announce the agency and several of its agents received awards from Century 21 Real Estate LLC for outstanding production and service in 2017.
The following awards were announced at the Valparaiso-based real estate agency’s monthly office meeting at the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce:
- The Gold MEDALLION® Office Award was presented to CENTURY 21 Alliance Group in recognition of exceptional sales production in 2017. The Gold MEDALLION® Award is presented to CENTURY 21 offices that achieve or surpass sales production of $1,598,000 or 321 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- For its commitment to providing quality customer service to its clients, CENTURY 21 Alliance Group earned the Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award. The annual award is based on results from the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Survey (QSS), which is e-mailed to consumers immediately after the purchase or sale of a home through a CENTURY 21 office. The office must receive a 95% overall satisfaction score for two consecutive years and receive either the Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award or the Quality Service Office Award the previous year.
- The Jeanne Sommer Team was recognized for outstanding production in 2017 with a CENTURION® Team Award as well as the Quality Service Pinnacle Team Award. The six-member team consists of Jeanne Sommer, Julie Johnson, Michelle Renninger, Laurie Anderson, Pam Kandalec and Jodie Peller. The CENTURION® Team Award is awarded to sales teams generating a minimum of $370,000 in sales production or 106 closed transaction sides during the calendar year. They also received the President's Team Award which acknowledges receiving the CENTURION® award and the Quality Service Pinnacle Team Award in the same calendar year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Linda Fillippo, Bryan Bennett, Roxanne Chayhitz, and Terry McCaleb were awarded with a Quality Service Pinnacle Producer Award for their dedication to quality service. The annual award is based on results from the QSS. The agent must have received the Quality Service Producer Award the previous year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Rick Jolliff, Nancy Glickauf, Sandra Schaffer and Teresa Smith were presented with a Quality Service Producer Award, which is given to those CENTURY 21 members based on results from the QSS.