CENTURY 21 Alliance Group is pleased to announce the agency and several of its agents received awards from Century 21 Real Estate LLC for outstanding production and service in 2016.
The following awards were announced at the Valparaiso-based real estate agency’s monthly office meeting at the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce:
- The CENTURION® Office Award was presented to CENTURY 21 Alliance Group in recognition of exceptional sales production in 2016. The CENTURION® Award is presented to CENTURY 21 offices that achieve or surpass sales production of $2,399,000 or 472 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- For its commitment to providing quality customer service to its clients, CENTURY 21 Alliance Group earned the Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award. The annual award is based on results from the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Survey (QSS), which is e-mailed to consumers immediately after the purchase or sale of a home through a CENTURY 21 office. The office must receive a 95% overall satisfaction score for two consecutive years and receive either the Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award or the Quality Service Office Award the previous year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group also received the President’s Office Award, which is bestowed upon those CENTURY 21 offices that earn the CENTURY 21 CENTURION® Award and the CENTURY 21 Quality Service award in the same calendar year.
-The Ambassador Award was also presented to CENTURY 21 Alliance Group to recognize their success in delivering exceptional quality service while maintaining superior production. To earn this award, an office must have achieved the highly sought-after President's Award 5 times in the past 7 years, including the current award year. This award is presented one time only and exemplifies an office's repeated commitment to its customers and the CENTURY 21 System.
- Agent Roxanne Chayhitz was honored as one of CENTURY 21’s top-producers nationwide with the CENTURY 21 Masters Ruby Producer Award. Ruby level status is awarded to an agent who has met a minimum of $137,000 in sales production or 35 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- The Jeanne Sommer Team was recognized for outstanding production in 2016 with a DOUBLE CENTURION® Team Award as well as the Quality Service Team Award. The six-member team consists of Jeanne Sommer, Julie Johnson, Michelle Renninger, Laurie Anderson, Pam Kandalec and Jodie Peller. The DOUBLE CENTURION® Team Award is awarded to sales teams generating a minimum of $740,000 in sales production or 212 closed transaction sides during the calendar year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Linda Fillippo, Bryan Bennett, Mary Ann Alberson, Roxanne Chayhitz, and Terry McCaleb were awarded with a Quality Service Pinnacle Producer Award for their dedication to quality service. The annual award is based on results from the QSS. The agent must have received the Quality Service Producer Award the previous year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Rick Jolliff and Natalie Meyne were presented with a Quality Service Producer Award, which is given to those CENTURY 21 members based on results from the QSS.